EDU Healthcare provides early intervention services to pediatric populations between the ages of birth to three years old. These services can include physical and/or occupational therapy, behavioral therapy, speech therapy and/or audiology, and much more, as appropriate for the individual child. Our goal in serving these children is to offer resources and supports to families that encourage healthy development and environments. Early intervention services reduce the need and cost of future developmental, emotional, and related therapeutic services as children move into grade school and beyond. EDU Healthcare providers develop and administer age-appropriate interventions to early intervention populations; all therapeutic services are evidence-based and outcome-related.
We partner with many state and local early intervention programs and continue work with many families who need these early developmental therapies and healthcare services for their babies and toddlers. Our goal is to help every child meet their true potential and developmental milestones through acheiving the following skills:
- Physical (head control, rolling over, crawling, walking)
- Cognitive (thinking, solving problems, learning development)
- Communication (speaking, comprehension, listening skills)
- Social (playing, activities with others)
- Emotional (feeling happy, secure)
- Self-help (eating, getting dressed, etc.)
To inquire more about our services with Early Intervention, please Contact Us!