Teacher for the Visually Impaired - TVIFabulous opportunity for a Teacher for the Visually Impaired to work with a client located in beautiful Seattle, WA. Great opportunities to build the foundation for a spectacular career. School-based therapy is our specialty. Our therapist founded company that is seeking highly-skilled providers to join our team. If you would like more details on this incredible opportunity, contact EDU Healthcare at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives