Speech Language Pathologist (Weekend Evaluations)Are you reaching your full potential as an SLP? Are you happy with your current position? Does it provide you with growth opportunities and needed support? If not, learn about what is available in your area. EDU Healthcare is a leader in our field, but yet small enough to maintain close relationships with our team. You will not be just a number on our team! Our hiring managers are available 24/7 to assist with any of your needs. Join our dedicated team of therapists nationwide who are making a positive impact in the lives of their students. Call our recruiting team today at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives