Speech Language Pathologist - SLPCalling all nurses!! Are you looking for a job or a career? EDU Healthcare prides itself on helping you with your job search and finding the best opportunity for your needs. Once placed in an assignment, we will work with you every month to ensure that you are being supported in your placement. We will advocate when needed and recognize you for your success! You have the power to impact the lives of our students and their families. We invest in you through our comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay scale, and much much more! If you are ready to learn what awaits you with EDU Healthcare, call us today at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives