LocationHenderson, North Carolina
Special Education Teacher (2020-2021 school year)Upcoming needs for special education teachers in beautiful NC!! This amazing new opportunity in will work with students in a K-12 setting. Great school environment with minimal travel and nice caseload. The school staff is amazing! Come join EDU Healthcare and find out why we are one of the fastest growing companies in the country! We provide competitive pay, great benefits, support, continuing education and more!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives