Bilingual Special Education TeacherImmediate need for Special Education Teachers (LBS1's) in Cook County, IL. The purpose of providing support to the process by serving as a teacher with specific responsibility for supervising students within the classroom and other assigned areas; developing lesson plans and delivering group and individual student instruction within established curriculum guidelines; collaborating with other teachers. Current Illinois Professional Educator License Great school environment with minimal travel and nice caseload. The school team is amazing! Immediate interviews! Call us today at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives