LocationEast Haven, Connecticut
Special Education TeacherSchool is in full swing and we are in need of a Special Education Teacher to start as soon as possible through the end of the school year. Come join EDU Healthcare and find out why we are one of the fastest-growing companies in the country! We provide competitive pay, great benefits, on-going support, continuing education and MORE - Check us out on Glassdoor! EDU Healthcare is known for our outstanding professional relationships with our providers and creating the BEST employee experience in our industry.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives