LocationLitchfield Park, Arizona
Special Education Teacher (2020-2021 school year)We just got this need today! We are ready to begin interviews for Special Education Teachers who are looking to work in the BEST school district in Arizona! EDU Healthcare provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – We are there to support you when you are on assignment with us. Apply Now or give us a call to learn more about this position at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives