School PsychologistJoin the leader in school-based special education services! Brand new needs for school psychologists in the suburbs of Seattle. Consult and collaborate with school staff, parents, and outside agency personnel regarding the psycho-educational needs of students. Participate in facilitating the design and development of building level procedures to facilitate educational success and advocate for the academic as well as mental needs of students. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Master’s degree or equivalent in School or Educational Psychology. Conduct psycho-educational assessments of children, as appropriate; may administer a variety of standardized and non-standardized instruments/procedures to collect data; areas assessed may include the following: social-emotional adjustment, cognitive processes, oral language processes, academic achievement, learning styles, adaptive behavior, and environmental. Integrates evaluation information into an accurate overview used for determining intervention, programs and service needs; participates as a multidisciplinary team (MDT) member and compiles information, which may include a written report integrating assessment results and implications, and providing feedback to MDT members and parents for all students formally referred. Call us today for more information! 866-757-1272!!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives