LocationCharlotte, North Carolina
School PsychologistBrand new need for school psychologist to help with assessments in Charlotte, NC Must be a certified school psychologist in NC
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives