School Psychologist (2020-2021 School Year)Calling all School Psychologists! EDU Healthcare is a nationwide leader in providing special education services in school-based settings. YOU are our investment! Our providers maintain their relationships with our company year after year. Why? It is simple. We are committed to providing you with the best experience of your career. We help to mentor and support our team month after month throughout the school year. Expect more and let us help you achieve your goals. Let our hiring managers find you the best option for you by contacting us today at 866-757-1272! Apply now or call 866-757-1272 for more information!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives