Registered NurseEDU Healthcare has a new opening for a Registered Nurse in Rochester, MI. The school district seeks to interview licensed professionals passionate about working with students. We're holding immediate interviews! Call us today at 866-757-1272 or apply at eduhealthcare.com. When submitting your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. Here at EDU Healthcare, it's more than just a job; it's our passion to connect skilled healthcare workers to the best schools. We currently provide health services to educational systems in all 50 states. In addition, we work with many public and private school districts to meet their students' therapy, nursing, and special education needs. We attract, retain, and manage our staff at the center of our organization delivering these services. We strive for quality services with every single client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their academic plans.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives