Registered Nurse (1:1 care)Are you a Registered Nurse who has a passion for improving the lives of children and their families? If you have a collaborative spirit and a desire to grow and develop within your field we would love to hear from you! Great opportunity for the remainder of the upcoming school year in beautiful Kane County, IL ! Come join EDU Healthcare and find out why we are one of the fastest growing companies in the country! We provide competitive pay, great benefits, on-going support, continuing education and MORE - check us out on Glassdoor! APPLY NOW or call today for more information at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives