LocationOcean Shores, Washington
Physical Therapist (Schools)In Grays Harbor County, WA a district seeks a PT to provide services to a caseload of middle school students for the school year's duration. Are you a PT with excellent diagnostic skills, passionate about helping students with their IEP goals, and possess excellent time management skills? We want to hear from you today - Call our hiring managers at 866-757-1272 for immediate consideration! EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We work with many public and private school districts in meeting their therapy, nursing, and special education needs for their students. We attract, retain, and manage our staff at the center of our organization delivering these services. Providing quality services is what we strive for with every single client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their educational plans.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives