LocationHuntersville, North Carolina
Healthcare Recruiter (Therapy)We are currently hiring for a nursing healthcare recruiter with our growing organization. Responsibilities: - Source, assess, and screen qualified applicants through various channels to fill open school-based positions that completely satisfy the client requirements. - Manage sales book to win new business. - Call leads to discuss open positions and career opportunities. - Determine applicant qualifications by screening applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements. - Takes personal responsibility to meet productivity targets as defined by manager. - Document interactions and sales opportunities to mange relationships and pipeline. Qualifications: The candidates for this position should possess the drive and motivation to win business through exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build relationships through building rapport, building trust, and providing value. The ideal candidate should encompass the following: * Entrepreneur spirit with an exceptional drive towards results. * Proven sales experiences with the ability to show track record. * Ability to work independently with little or no supervision. * Strong verbal and written communication skills. * Excellent relationship management skills.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives