Board Certified Behavior Analyst (2020-2021 school year)EDU Healthcare offers great career opportunities to all of our team members. We are a nationwide healthcare provider focused solely on school settings. Let us provide you with a career and not just another unfulfilling job. Our company understands what our providers need to be happy in their positions. We also know how to meet the needs of our clients. It is a win-win combination! Let us help you achieve professional success by joining our family of providers. Contact us today at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for traveling to work
- Multiple healthcare benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Continuing education and training programs
- Employee discount purchase program
- Philanthropy participation program
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- Expense reimbursement for license, certifications and expenses
- Nationwide positions and assignments
- Referral bonus programs and incentives